Saturday 16 November 2013

Good Morning!!!

Why hello there everyone. So this week has been pretty hard, from all the tests to well just about everything getting in the way of me writing. Oh except for writers craft, we write none stop in that class. So today I just wanted to say a quick hello and inform you all that my youtube channel will be starting up in the next two weeks!! Crazy I know, so along with this blog which will have Bible Time, in depth reviews and a few other things my youtube will most likely have monthly Fav's, OOTD's and much more! So I hope all of you will join me on my youtube journey and my and goal is just to get 200 subs, not much but its a good amount if I get more thats cool and if I get less then thats fine too. I just want to have fun. :)
God bless, a new Bible talk is going up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment