Monday 30 December 2013

What makeup I love-2013

So these are 10 Products I've been loving in the year 2013.

So first off I've been loving the Lancome eye lash curler, which is amazing and am so glad i invested in it.
Next the Clinque even better moisturiser which makes my skin super soft for the winter. 

urban decay NAKED basics, my holy grail fir eyes and eye brows, i use this everyday without fail!

SEPHORA COLLECTION MicroSmooth Baked Foundation Face Powder this stuff makes my skin look great without looking caky 
Clinique black honey, the best lip colour for fair skin!!! 


UD primer, is just AMAZING!

Love this mascara amazing for eyes!!

well dressed blush, ive said enough on this 

and all about gorgeous so pretty and great for fair skin
lastly double happiness, best nude lipgloss!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment