Saturday 22 March 2014

Tights, tights and well more tights!!! :)

So today I put up my tight collection video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8wombEyTgg < link here) and had a request to also do a blog post to go along with it showing some in depth photos of the details on some of the tights and also a bit of a review.
So for the review part, my favourite place to buy tights of Forever 21,they are trendy, fun, cute and a bonus they are cheap and last a very long time! For plan black or brown tights I like winners, because they have a lot of brands and you get get super warm tights. I also like GAP for tights because you can get really great sheer tights there for those cooler days!

These are my colourful tights and I love them! I have two burgundy ones, a pink pair, and then a brown pair with some awesome detail's along with two plan purples ones. (one is sheer the other is a really think material)

Here is a look at the pink pair, they are so cute on and add an amazing girly touch.
Here is the details of the brown tights, it add an amazing touch in fall or a jean skirt and crop top!! :)










Darker tights, is what I wear most often because the black and greys goes better with the shoes I own,  I love the bow ones (3ed pair) and the striped (2ed pair) for added touches to any winter outfit. Or when I'm bored and want a more daring look.

Bow tights win for beauty, and they look so amazing on! They add an amazingly girly touch and make any plain outfit into something great!









Well hello there striped tights, I am not one to wear stripes to be honest, but these are my exception as they look great with so many shoes and adds a bit more class to an outfit.









These though are my most warn tights!! I love the look I have a pair of shoes that pretty much go perfectly with them! So they are pretty much warn on a weekly bases.









I hope you like my video and this post! Please leave any request for future videos of blog post you might want to see in the comments here or on any of my videos! Have an amazing day! God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment