Thursday 3 April 2014

How to Rework Your Shorts + Video! :)

       Hey everyone! So today I put out a video that showed three different looks on how to change your outfit just from what you wear under your shorts. This idea is inexpensive and really cute, plus the options for it are endless and you can do it on any budget.

        All you need are some PJ bottoms that are thin/light and that will fit under your shorts done up. I think this works best with high wasted shorts with PJ shorts that aren't high wasted.  You can make them into a fashion forward outfit and sleep in them! Double Win!!! :)

     So the three pairs I chose are all from the Material Girl line, they were all on sale for 12$ at The Bay and are super comfy and fit great under the high wasted shorts.















       So each pair has lace going along the bottom which I find to be the nicest look.
If you pair the shorts with tights that match or go along with it, it also adds a super fun and cute look.















     Here are just some added photos of the shorts and the tights I paired them with.
Here's a link to the video where you can see them under the shorts and with the tights I paired with them :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trhKU4aYZiI




    So I hope you guys enjoyed this post and the video that goes along with it :) Have an amazing day. God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment