Sunday 15 June 2014

UPDATE: life, school, camp and more!

Hey everyone, long time and no talk on this blog, super sorry for that! So today I wanted to write a little blog explaining what will be happening over the next 4 months of my life! So this is an exciting time, as I finish high school, leave for camp and go to University. Needles to say I've been very busy. This blog will be in sections, ranging from Youtube-camp, so lets get started. 

THIS BLOG: i will be doing as many post during the summer as possible, which may range from 1-3 blogs a week depending on how much time I have to write. I will not be bringing my laptop, just my Ipod, so will be writing from the app, which could take less or more time. 

YOUTUBE: I have taken down my videos till mid September, due to the fact that at camp I wont be able to check/manage my comments and inbox very well while I am there. I will also not be posting till about that time because I don't know when I would have time to film and upload. With saying that, I also do not know if I will have time at University (hopefully I do). I will try to make everything work out so I can though. 

SCHOOLING/CAMP: I finish high school, which I am super excited about and cannot wait to get out of there. It was a well stupid four years, but I learned a lot and was blessed to have been at a school with amazing teachers.... I randomly got given the chance to have a camp job and  be a cabin leader so jumped at the chance. I wanted to go because it's a Christian camp and I love seeing kids grow in the love of Jesus. So my summer will be spent serving God and teaching... Then once the summer is over I will be heading off to University and will be taking a major History and a minor in Children's ministry. So I will hopefully become a teacher and/or Pastor. 

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND HAVE AN AMAZING     SUMMER. GOD BLESS :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment