Wednesday 18 June 2014

My favourite Acne treatment that really works!!!

So hello there everyone! *does wave* (I miss making intros to youtube videos can you tell?)
Today I decided that I need to talk about the perfect acne product for me! This spot treatment really works and my acne, which almost never goes away, has almost completely gone away. I am beyond happy with this product and it's fully worth the $17.50CAN! So the product is....
Yep it's the Origins super spot remover, and it does not disappoint and lives up to the name! This product only has one down side, it drys out the acne spots, so wearing any matt foundation of powder doesn't look too great over it (although I never tried putting cream on after using this). That down side doesn't bug me though as I don't like wearing makeup over my acne because it can sometimes make it worse, I rather treat it then cover it. Let the skin breath. 

So that's it for this post, hope you enjoyed reading it! I'll have another one up tomorrow or Friday about the makeup I am bringing to camp and why I'm choosing those products! Have an amazing night, God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment