Friday 25 July 2014

Beauty Tips for Camp!

So I'm going to lie and say my self confidence has gone up at camp, when really it went wayyyyy down hill in the first two weeks. I went into a whole thing where I didn't like how I looked or went about myself at camp. The truth is I had to find ways to put myself back into a good place while still being able to focus on God and the kids I am working with on a daily bases. So I played around a lot and found a few things that made a huge difference in the way I carry myself and treat myself at camp.

1) Take care of your skin, yes it can be hard to give your face a good wash, but it can make a huge difference. It can be a 5 minute pampering time while your kids are brushing their teeth, hair or even showering and believe me those 5-7 minutes are HUGE after a whole day of running games, dealing with arguments and well everything else. 


2) Do your hair the way you like it, there are ways to do tons of hair styles without heat. I love my hair curly so I have like 5 no heat hair styles I can do while I'm at camp after swimming or showering, cause lets be real, you do not have time to shower everyday. For straight hair find an awesome serum and it works really great! 

3) Makeup can be good at camp, even more so if everything you have is waterproof and has a huge SPF. It can make you feel more confident and also protect your skin! Certain pieces of makeup can also make such a big difference such as bronzer, highlighter and eyebrows. Filling in my eye brows everyday makes me feel put together, happy and more willing to do things cause y face is framed and my face looks normal. 

4) Lastly take time for you, so things you love! Write, watch YouTube, focus on YOU, on your time off... It seem selfish but its very much needed! Camp drains you so just put some time into yourself! 

 I hope this helps some of you and next week I hope to be sharing a lot of my products with you and maybe some outfits and makeup looks! God bless and have an amazing day!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment