Monday 7 July 2014

Water proof BB CREAM!? :)

Hey everyone, sorry for not having time to write over the past 3 weeks! I know it's crazy, and I miss blogging and youtubeing so much! I have learned so much about water proof makeup, no heat hair, and some other things I can not wait to tell you all about! So today I just wanted to write a bit about water proof makeup, well really just a foundation :) So lets get started!

So yes this stuff is amazing!!! It really works and i got it from the face shop!! :) its a water proof BB cream and i love it! It is really water proof and allows skin to breath. It hasnt brocken me out and looks super natural, no one even guesses i wear makeup :) I 100% recommend it to everyone who needs a water proof product with good coverage but is super light! Btw a little goes a very long way!!! So thats all i have for you all for npw! Have an amazong day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment