Sunday 9 August 2015

LIFE UPDATE AND FUN STUFF :)

    Hey there! Once again it's been a very long time and no talking on this part of my life. Although I have kept up on my youtube I can see now that this blog has really been lacking to say the least. Better now then never though as my mom would say! So lets do a nice life update right?

     I am done Hair school which is so intense and crazy! I feel like it was just yesterday that I opted to leave University to start on this adventure and follow a passion and not just what everyone else would have wanted my life to be. Hair school was amazing, I learnt so much and enjoyed so much of it, minus my last month but that was due to the fact that all my friends graduated and i was left alone.
All in all though, it was a great life move for me and for being 19 and not just having a job but having a career well I couldn't be happier.

    Before being finished with hair school, well a few old/new people came into my life and it has been a great transition, rather then going home right after school or work I had friends to go out with and a really awesome boyfriend to spend time with, He and my friends have really been great. I had them come in to do my final exams which went amazing and turned out to be great hair cuts.
    I travelled to Niagara with my high school best friend Ronnie, (I VLOGED IT! CHECK IT OUT below!!!) That was the best graduation trip I could have asked for, and to make things better Jaclyn hill highlighter!! ahhh!!! still can't believe I got it!!! :D

    Now onto today, well a couple of weeks ago I moved back home with my mom, which is maybe one of the best choices and t makes life a lot less stressful and a lot more secure for me. Although it's an hour away from my boyfriend and my friends, it was a better choice and I still see them on weekends. (Also I'm sitting in Starbucks and the amount of people who leave their laptops to smoke makes me laugh) I have multiple job interview which has taken up a lot of my time and life for the next little bit and my only hope is for full time ans to get signed off fast so I can start making people feel happy, beautiful and secure with who they are, and who they would want to become.

    Well that's it for now, but I'll leave you with some photos and links to videos!!! Have an amazing day! God bless :)

#1 Cottage OOTD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ0FOxRKI2o
#2 Niagara Vlog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfY_J2XMWGs
#3 Graduation GRWM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdFHjJBHY78






 

No comments:

Post a Comment