Monday 28 September 2015

another season gone, another started.

So another season has left us, and another has started, My favourite season in fact has started. Autumn! To me this is the new year, its a time for fresh starts. New school year, new clothes, even new makeup. Even though for now I am done school and have headed into a full time job, it still seems like its a new beginning. I am finding myself so much happier then I have been in the past. I have less anxiety and worry a lot less about the future. I haven't on the other hand been getting tons of sleep, which is the price to pay for keeping up with work, youtube, blogging and a social life. So I've gotten some new makeup to help control that little fact about me. I have to say that I really love when a product works out how I assume it will. I shall be doing an updated fall makeup routine for work soon! Hopefully this week if the weather work out! 
  So that's it for now! I'll be posting more hopefully in the next few weeks, until then keep up with me on my Instagram/Twitter  "EmilyEllenPosh"  which BIG NEWS! Benefit Canada followed me!! So I hope you all have a wonderful day and week! God bless!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment