Wednesday 27 July 2016

New Posh Poor?

                          Sometimes in life I get a random little bubbles of inspiration, given most of them are from Pinterest. Nonetheless, those bubbles make me either change my style of makeup, change what I wear or even change the colour I like best that month. (Although my favourites will always be wine and pink.)  This month, I wanted light pinks, deeper greens and jean fabric. Whether that be in a light pink dress with a jean jacket or a dark green top with jean shorts and a pink lip. I always love that fashion, style and everything can change when you feel it's time for a change. It also inspires me to remake and rebrand my youtube and blog! But what happens when you start to feel like changing your style just isn't you? That was something that this week I struggled with. As a fashion/beauty vlogger who works as a hair dresser it's kind of my job and my life to change my style don't you think? So why this week did I find it so hard to buy an oatmeal coloured sweater and jean shorts that really did look amazing? (I did end up buying them and yes there is a video on them.) My main reason was I felt like it wasn't me, but why did that matter? Don't I make my own style and in return decide what is me?
            It's always a crazy thought, and it always runs through my head. Why am I having fear of people judging me for not looking like myself? Does anyone else get this way? Is it a normal girl thing? Or am I just in a style and beauty routine I need to break? After all, change is what make makes people in a sense better.
            So I bought the shorts, something I have not bought in a few years because as we all know from my videos I'm a skirt girl but also I bought a grey toned pallet which is also very unlike myself, so maybe this is just a change in my life. I'm 20, change is good at this time in your life. It brings new adventures, new interest and new style that really, I should be embracing. Seriously though what other time in my life will I ever have the chance to do and wear what I want? So I'm deciding to take more fashion risks, more makeup changes and more videos and blog to express such change.
  So here's to a more open, more brave, and more beautiful Posh Poor.
        God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment