Wednesday 15 June 2016

A lot has happened...

                  Hey everyone, I swear I forgot about this blog, which is awful. To say the least I just tend to do Youtube or Instagram but I wanted to sort of revamp this blog and make it into something I would want to do when I can't seem to film.

                 As you may know if you watch my Youtube, or follow my social media (all under @EmilyEllenPosh) May and June have been HUGE months for me. So i thought to do a little recap on here! So if you look down you guys can see how many amazing adventures I got to have, people I got to meet, and a lot of short distance travel.
               So let started with Generation beauty weekend! Where I got to stay in a hotel, as the event was in Toronto. We stayed downtown and I loved every moment. Swimming, Shopping and Starbucks was the theme of the Friday before the event. That Friday evening I rediscovered a store called Holt Renfrew, which holds the brand everyone lusts for, Charlotte Tilbury. There is where I found my perfect foundation the "Light Wonder" in shade 1 and where my love for this brand started.
              The Saturday of the event was magic! I loved every moment I was there! Two Faced gave everyone a full size of there new concealer, Luxie gave a highlighter brush, Pixi gave out face masks. Truthfully there was so much more with every brand that it would take a whole lot to write it all out! After the day ended I met my mom for dinner and to change for the cocktail party, as someone who does not drink, i stuck to Sherlie Temples. The Cocktail party was amazing and a place I met some amazing friends, Alanna and Hanna, ( http://classyontherun.blogspot.ca/) (https://www.instagram.com/hijabsbyhanan/) Along with Catlyn and Jade! (https://www.youtube.com/c/caitlynkreklewich1991) Who are amazing! Check out there pages!! Also I met Desi Perkins, like come on people! That was worth if all on there own! Check out my Vlog! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyqtGLIyz6w
         Sunday I went home, and slept for a very long time!

             A week later I was back in the city as Adam and I had our first dating anniversary! Which meant another trip to Holt Renfrew and a day at the science centre! It was a fantastic weekend!

           Lastly a week later I took my first trip down to the city by self to meet Anastasia beverly hills. It was a day full of first and a grand adventure for my first one alone!
     
         And now I'm here, a week before I go on another summer adventure on a weekend getaway for Adam birthday! I'm very excited for it!
             So I hope you enjoy all the photos below! Talk to you soon. God Bless!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment